I watched this and decided I was looking forward to what we have on the horizon this fall. In Texas, you wear all the winter stuff and just crank the a/c down, so you can still look like it might be a little nippy outside. I love the colors of fall—very good looking generally, but there are a few things you won’t see me in this year. Like this: short boots they're showing with skirts? (I should note here that I don't actually shop at Neiman's but it is a great place for ideas.)

Maybe with some wider legged trousers but not this:

Mostly, because I don't look like that. And then there are the cute fashion statements like these which I have on my “must have” list.
The two week deadline I gave myself to get my clothes closet cleaned out will come and pass tomorrow, and I still haven’t done it. I do have a new rule about coat hangers—I won’t buy any more. I am a little weird where this all is concerned. I like white ones. I hate the dry cleaners’ hangers, and I have decided I just can’t add one more to my closet and still fit it all in. The good news is that very soon, we’ll have our weekend getaway spot finished and I get another little closet to fill, which, of course, will have to have more hangers, and well, of course—more clothes! So many of the things I am struggling over parting with can go to that little closet in the sky, and I will have to fill all those empty, lonely coat hangers. And then, I'll need to decide what color hangers for the new closet and feel confident I am making the most of my tired wardrobe by taking those things to the country. I'm liking this already. Nothing like a little forethought to justify some new fall clothes.

